Re: Toilet flange
Posted by Gary Swart on February 06, 2004 at 17:06:42:
In response to Re: Toilet flange
You might get a repair flange piece, but it would be a patch job at best. My recommendation is to access the drain below the closet bend and replace from there up. When working with PVC, it's easier to cut back a little extra, put on a coupling, a new piece of pipe to replace what you removed, and then the closet bend. You may have to cut out some drywall to get access, but I'd never do a temporary patch job, especially on a toilet.

Replies to this post
There are none.