Re: Pea trap
Posted by hj on February 06, 2004 at 08:00:59:
In response to Re: Pea trap
If you are asking a serious question, then it is a "P" trap not a pea trap. It it the "U" shaped part of the drain under your sinks. It is called a "P" trap because that part along with the piece that goes into the wall looks like the letter "P". As opposed to a trap that goes into the floor and looks like the letter "S" which is why that is called an "S" trap.

: What is a pea trap?

Replies to this post
There are none.