Re: water psi
Posted by Gary Swart on February 04, 2004 at 23:00:04:
In response to Re: water psi
150 psi is very high pressure for a home, I doubt that you have that much pressure. Somewhere around 40 to 60 psi is a pretty standard acceptable range, and if it is higher than that, a pressure regulator should be installed. You can get a pressure gauge from a plumbing supply house or a garden shop. If you put a hose adapter on it, you can screw it onto any faucet that is threaded for a hose. It can also be adapted to connect to your water supply line. The gauge is not expensive.

Replies to this post
There are none.