Re: trying to find a new tank (URC)
Posted by hj on February 04, 2004 at 08:03:24:
In response to Re: trying to find a new tank (URC)
URC is Universal Rundle, but a new tank would not fit your old toilet, nor would it have enough water to properly flush it.

: I am trying to find a replacement tank for a 10 year old toilet that broke in an earthquake. The base is fine, but the tank has a hairline crack that drips. It says URC 4481 stamped on the inside. I have looked everywhere for a tank that will fit with no luck. I think it may have been by Crane, but I cannot find a place to buy one.

Replies to this post
There are none.