Re: Plugged line
Posted by Gary Swart on February 03, 2004 at 14:00:14:
In response to Re: Plugged line
Take the faucet off and replace it with a garden hose adapter, then flush the line through a hose. If you put a cloth bag like a pillow slip over the hose end, it will act as a filter so you can check to see what, if anything, comes out. I don't think you want to push anything into you water heater.

Replies to this post
There are none.