it is spelled PricePfister
Posted by jimbo on February 03, 2004 at 13:16:56:
In response to it is spelled PricePfister
: I went to buy new replacement units for my single arm kitchen unit and was told that suppliers won't stock them because they are replaced free under warrantee. You mentioned in a message to any inquiry but that URL doesn't respond. Do you know how I can contact Pricephister?
: Thanks....

Replies to this post
There are none.