Re: Sink spray (diverter)
Posted by Deb on February 03, 2004 at 10:53:49:
In response to Re: Sink spray (diverter)
: My son broke off the handle of my sink sprayer.
: Now when the kitchen faucet is turned on, water comes
: from both the faucet and the spray. How do I replace
: the sprayer?

The sprayer head will unscrew from the hose. Take this to a home improvement store and try to match it. The hose connection under the sink can be really hard to get to sometimes. Replace only the head if possible. Do you know the brand?
The Pipewench

Replies to this post
There are none.