Re: Sink spray (diverter)
Posted by e-plumber on February 03, 2004 at 10:02:36:
In response to Re: Sink spray (diverter)
: My son broke off the handle of my sink sprayer.
: Now when the kitchen faucet is turned on, water comes
: from both the faucet and the spray. How do I replace
: the sprayer?

I guess the spray handle is broken to the point that it doesn't shut. The spray head assembly is usually replaceable. It would need to be taken apart and brought to a good hardware store or a plumbing supply house.
Good Luck. e-plumber

Replies to this post
There are none.