Re: T/N Toilet
Posted by e-plumber on January 31, 2004 at 08:03:41:
In response to Re: T/N Toilet
: Has anyone come across a one piece, low profile toilet with no markings other than a T/N stamped on the underside of the tank lid? The toilet appears rather old...antique in fact. I'm looking for a ballcock for this toilet, yet havent been able to find anything at all about this "T/N" toilet. Definitely an odd looking ballcock that neither a fluidmaster, Wolverine Brass nor Kohler ballcock can replace. Apparently the owner of this toilet has had numerous plumbing contractors out to replace the ballcock yet none has been able to find anything that will work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It may be an old Case or an American Standard toilet although there are usually multiple markings all over the tank and lid on those brands. A competent service plumber should be able to identify the brand, rebuild the ball cock, or order a new one. I have taken digital pics of plumbing items, this is very helpful when trying to locate "antique" parts.
Good Luck. e-plumber

Replies to this post
There are none.