overflow tube replacement
Posted by rexmoe on January 26, 2004 at 19:04:56:
I purchased a new overflow tube to replace a brass on that rotted off. The new on is plastic and will not screw in. Can i force it in with a hammer? Or do I give up and call a plummer. thank you

Replies to this post