2" p-trap
Posted by James on January 26, 2004 at 11:20:06:
I have a 2" ptrap (rough brass) under my kitchen sink. Currently, the previous owners had a double-sink and there is a brass 1.5" tee sticking in the top of the ptrap with a piece of rubber around the 1.5" pipe I guess to prevent the water from coming out of the joint. Is there a screw-on 2" to 1.5 (slip-joint) reducer made?

Thanks in advance.

Replies to this post
There are none.