Re: Antique toilet gasket
Posted by hj on January 26, 2004 at 08:10:18:
In response to Re: Antique toilet gasket
It is called a "feather edged gasket". You might try Plumbmaster 1-800-523-5130

: I have a real antique high tank toilet. The interior mechanism is a large U-shape tube. Is there any source for the gasket that goes at the bottom of this U-tube?

Replies to this post
There are none.