Re: underground frozen water line
Posted by e-plumber on January 26, 2004 at 07:08:49:
In response to Re: underground frozen water line
: how do I unthaw a frozen water line that is burried underground...

If it is copper or galvanized, you can hire a licensed plumber with a thawing machine. Consider relocating the water line (deeper into the ground, below the frost line) in the warmer weather to prevent this from happening.
Good Luck. e-plumber

Replies to this post
There are none.