Re: Antique toilet gasket
Posted by e-plumber on January 26, 2004 at 07:01:27:
In response to Re: Antique toilet gasket
: I have a real antique high tank toilet. The interior mechanism is a large U-shape tube. Is there any source for the gasket that goes at the bottom of this U-tube?

Not sure what you mean by "U" shaped tube but if you're referring to a canister type device, there is a replaceable leather gasket (disc) at the bottom of it. The piece unscrews from the flush valve seat for access to replace it.
Good Luck. e-plumber

Replies to this post
There are none.