Re: banging pipes
Posted by Stephan on January 24, 2004 at 23:05:06:
In response to Re: banging pipes
its called waterhammer and happens when water is suddenly forced to a stop. they make hammer arrester pipes. but try to totally drain your water system and hope it gets away.

Replies to this post
There are none.