Re: Dishwasher Air gap
Posted by Richard Magruder on January 22, 2004 at 20:48:51:
In response to Re: Dishwasher Air gap
: :I understand that there are air gap's that can be mounted inside a cabinet with a drain pipe vented outside and that these are specialty items not carrried by Home Depot or Lowes. Do you hav any information on brand names? Absolutely NOT! You would have a flooding disasteron your hands.

Replies to this post
There are none.