Re: CSST self-install?
Posted by Boe on January 20, 2004 at 13:04:48:
In response to Re: CSST self-install?
: I need to replace a 25' run of 3/8"OD copper tube (natural gas line for an outdoor grill). I'd like to use CSST, but everything I can find states you must be a licensed/trained contractor in order to buy/install CSST. I really would like to do this myself, it's a pretty easy job. Is there any way a home owner can purchase CSST for a self-install such as this? Thanks

I have found at least 2 places online that sells it. If you have a plumber friend who can get for you or you can always call a small plumber and ask them to do the hookup, but you will do the grunt work to save $$$. The plumber could stop by at the end of a day to install the ends. Easy $$$...

Replies to this post
There are none.