Re: Spray hose for bathroom sink
Posted by steve on January 19, 2004 at 22:09:59:
In response to Re: Spray hose for bathroom sink
Look at Dornbrachts' ( sprayer. I've installed them in bathrooms before. It is a kitchen sprayer, that they (DB) says you can fit to any wide spread faucet of theirs (you can make it work w/ any w/s faucet though). The bad news? Last time I checked it retailed for around $400.00. Good luck!! : I have a three piece (i.e. hose connections from valves) bathroom faucet set. I want to add a spray hose. Is there an avialable "backfit balance valve" I can buy that will allow me to connect the spray hose and get the full flow shift from the faucet to the spray hose? -- Thanks

Replies to this post
There are none.