Re: White kitchen faucet handle
Posted by e-plumber on January 17, 2004 at 18:37:37:
In response to Re: White kitchen faucet handle
: Hello- We have a single handle faucet at the kitchen sink whose handle has broken. I'd like to find a replacement handle but apparently the company no longer is in business. Here's the information I have: The faucet is white in color. The handle says Savil on the top cover. Under the cover on the handle it says Geyser Leader and Savil S.P.A 87; The handle mounts on a square post sticking off the 'ballvalve' that is similar in size and appearance to a 1/4 inch socket drive post but is slighty bigger. The handle is held on the post by a screw entering the post's top center. Any help/suggestions to find a suitable replacement handle would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Peter

If you have a (plumbing) specialty replacement parts store near you, bring the handle in for an exact match up. If not you will need to replace the complete faucet if the manufacturer is out of business. Buy a well known brand name.
Good Luck. e-plumber

Replies to this post
There are none.