Re: overflow tube
Posted by hj on January 16, 2004 at 20:32:42:
In response to Re: overflow tube
If it is a brass one, then the tube can be replaced, but I do not know if you can get the broken piece out without damaging the unit. If not, call a plumber.

: the overflow tube on my toilet rotted off. I can find nothing on the web about overflw tubes. do i need a plummer for this and how much will it cost? Can I do it myself

Replies to this post
There are none.