Re: Gas Line installation for a range
Posted by tubby on January 16, 2004 at 19:16:25:
In response to Re: Gas Line installation for a range
CSST is a real local code issue. Some areas love the stuff and other areas will not allow the stuff for any reason. You need to contact local build department and ask.

You need the card from the manufacturer of the CSST that you are buying to install. Every manufacturer has a training class just for their product. Every brand is a little different just to stop patent infringments on connectors. So, the answer to your question is YES, you need a little certificate card to install the stuff.

Good option if you have it available.

Replies to this post