Re: overflow tube
Posted by Tubby on January 16, 2004 at 08:51:30:
In response to Re: overflow tube
You need to take the tank from the bowl and attack this from below.
Look far flapper valves or Douglas valve on the internet.
If you have a pair of 18" channel lock pliers, you can do this job.

Have fun, buy ALL new parts, as you remove old ones. Do not over tighten the tank to bowl bolts when you reassemble.

If you want to find out how much this costs, call several plumbers and ask over the phone for price ranges. You may want to do this yourself.

Replies to this post
There are none.