Re: Cast iron horizontal sewer pipe.
Posted by ED on January 14, 2004 at 22:34:12:
In response to Re: Cast iron horizontal sewer pipe.
Try your local public library or calling the local inspector. There are also books at the library. A master Plumber R. Dodge Woodson publishes a quick reference table for plumbers that is very helpful. This is no substitute for the last word which is your local inspector, however these should help, if you do not know a local plumber.

: I know I can pull my local codes from my city hall, but if they aren't very helpful (which the aren't), how do I know which ones to ask for? They usually charge by the page, so I obviously don't just ask for the "plumbing" code.

: I appreciate your comments - thank you for your time!

Replies to this post
There are none.