|Posted by A Dog on January 14, 2004 at 21:11:34:|
How to Bathe a Cat
1. Thoroughly clean the toilet.
2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water, and
have both lids lifted.
3. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the
4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close
both lids (you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot
CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close where their claws
can find you.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power
wash and rinse" which I have found to be quite effective.
6. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there
are no people between the toilet and the outside door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both
8. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside.
|Replies to this post|
|There are none.|