HOT water baseboard flow controller
Posted by Paul on January 12, 2004 at 16:28:45:
My 1985 house has a flow controller on each zone and a main pump for the how water baseboard system. Recently one of the controllers (a westinghouse with a disc that rotates when its moving the valve in the pipe) tends to stick. It usually sticks open so things heat up and I go down and giggle it and hear it spin to the correct positions. Yesterday of course it stuck closed and I almost froze the system. I'm sure I could replace it, is it something I can order online. I need a new system in a few years and don't want to spend too much to get it fixed, but a frozen house isn't a good choice either. thanks

Replies to this post
There are none.