Re: kitchen sink strainer replacement
Posted by hj on January 11, 2004 at 21:37:24:
In response to Re: kitchen sink strainer replacement
No one carries parts for most sink strainers unless they are generic to several different and common brands. You may have to saw the strainer out.

: my original sink has a triangular retainer (white triangle plastic piece with three long screws)that was bursted out the other day. do you know where i can find the replacement part? I tried ace, menards, and sears, but no one carries them.
: Also, if i want to replace the whole kitchen sink strainer, but the lockout under the sink was stuck with the strainer. I tried to unscrew the lockout and the whole strainer was turning with it.

: Please help,
: Calvin

Replies to this post