kitchen sink strainer replacement
Posted by calvin on January 11, 2004 at 15:08:28:
my original sink has a triangular retainer (white triangle plastic piece with three long screws)that was bursted out the other day. do you know where i can find the replacement part? I tried ace, menards, and sears, but no one carries them.
Also, if i want to replace the whole kitchen sink strainer, but the lockout under the sink was stuck with the strainer. I tried to unscrew the lockout and the whole strainer was turning with it.

Please help,

Replies to this post