Re: Reversing water flow
Posted by hj on January 08, 2004 at 22:37:45:
In response to Re: Reversing water flow
You have to remove the volute from the pipes and turn it around, and then remove the bearing assembly and motor and rotate them so the oil plugs are on top. The motor also has to be horizontal, not vertical.
: I need to reverse the water flow on a Bell Gosset bronse 100 series pump. Can I just remove the pump body and turn it around or is there more to it?

Replies to this post
There are none.