Re: plumber's putty
Posted by Fred Neurohr on January 03, 2004 at 22:08:04:
In response to Re: plumber's putty
: We are changing the faucet on out kitchen sink. The old faucet had a stainless steel base which was
: glued onto the sink with plumber's putty. The new faucet does not have this base - it has the fixtures
: only. Is there any cleaning or material which will remove the old putty from the sink?

I have the same problem ... one source recommends using heat, applied via a hairdryer ... see the link below and good luck!

Replies to this post
There are none.