Broken acrylic rod in fiberglass shower unit.
Posted by Robert Hubeli on January 02, 2004 at 15:01:26:
Our molded one-piece fiberglass shower unit had an acrylic bar above the soap dish. It had cracks through it when we bought the house. I broke it the other day when I leaned on it after losing my balance in the shower. I would like to replace it. Do you know how I can find out the name of the shower manufacturer so I can order a replacement bar? I can't find a name on the outside of the shower unit.

Thank you.

Replies to this post