Q: Small tube coming off wash-tub tap?
Posted by Chris Bonthron on January 02, 2004 at 10:31:52:
The house we just purchased and moved into (5 years old) has small clear 1/8" ID tube tapped into the wash basin taps in our laundry room. It's attached to the fixture after the cold water valve and it runs down by the drain and terminates somewhere behind the drywall. I blocked off the main faucet on the fixture and turned the tap to a slow trickle and I could hear water draining in the floor drain, so obviously it terminates in a drain pipe

Could someone please explain what this would be for? I've never seen this before.


Replies to this post