converting double handed wall-mounted faucet
Posted by Richard Jacks on January 01, 2004 at 21:56:50:
I putting in a new jetted tub in my bathroom. I would like to convert the double handed faucet to a single handed faucet. I live in a condominium and there is not a seperate cut-off valve for each unit. I can get the water turned off to the intire building, but if there is another way, I would like to know. I do not see a shut-off valve in the supply line before going to the faucet...however, there are two small round fittings under each handle with a slotted screw..I try turning it and cannot get it to move. Are these cut-off valves? Or just another part of the faucet and will not move?

Thanks for any help!

Replies to this post