Re: Americast Tub Repair
Posted by hj on December 31, 2003 at 08:18:36:
In response to Re: Americast Tub Repair
Americast is a special product. The only repairs I have ever heard about are the professional fixture repair/reglazers. Look in the phone book under Fiberglass Tub Repairs, or whichever classification your phone book has for them.

: Terry, anyone, help! I recently installed a new Americast (American Standard) tub in a new bathroom I am installing. Unfortunately, I neglected to protect the rim. Soon thereafter, I dropped my drill which hit the edge of the tub, causing a small quarter-sized chip. Is there any way or product that you know of that can repair this chip? I can find no info on the American Standard web site for repairs to these type of tubs.

: Thanks in advance for you help (again).

Replies to this post
There are none.