Re: facet coming apart
Posted by hj on December 30, 2003 at 17:59:59:
In response to Re: facet coming apart
That broken black piece could indicates that it could be a Moen faucet, but there should be a name somewhere on the faucet or handle.

: I purchased at home depot about 2 1/2 yrs ago a kitchen facet with the pull out spray handle, the handle part has been replaced once but its seperating at the seim also the lock piece a black plastic ring that is part of the facet where the handle sets in is broke away from the body I was told that this facet was warrentied for life. Can you help me I am not sure of this model # I went back to home depot to see if they still had that model but did not see one and after this period of time the box has been thrown away.

Replies to this post
There are none.