Replacing the faucets on a Roman Tub
Posted by MikeG on December 28, 2003 at 18:35:49:
I want to replace the faucets in my bathroom, but there is no access panel for the Roman Tub. Can I replace the handles and faucet without access to the underside of the tub?
The current hardware is Price Pfister, so are the ones I want to install - just a different finish
Thanks, Mike

Replies to this post