looking for a special vent type for under bathroom sink
Posted by dennis kane on December 24, 2003 at 15:00:57:
I am remodeling my bathroom and adding a sink in a location where I cannot add a drain vent to the outside. I understand there is a special type of plumbing vent I can install under the sink inside the sink enclosure.

Can you tell me what type vent this is so I can try to find one.

Replies to this post