Re: 3 function shower + tub filler
Posted by e-plumber on December 23, 2003 at 15:16:00:
In response to Re: 3 function shower + tub filler

: not a plumber and doing a remodel I would like some information on securing valves, pipes etc. I have already puchased a grohe set and was under the understanding that I could run head (1), head (2), or both (1) and (2) with the same mix of water. or a tub filler. Can you recomend a diverter that will do this. the grohe person I spoke to said they do not do what I need short of a 2nd mixing valve. my local sales person does not seen to think I have a problem.
: I have g29735000 diverter and 35 253 000 mixing valve.
: help!!
: Help!

You can purchase a 3 way diverter valve;

- one way to operate the shower head
- one way to operate both shower heads
- one way to operate the bathtub spout

Of course the piping inside the wall will need to be installed appropriately.
Grohe: Atrio 3-port Diverter, 19 166
Contact Grohe if needed.
Good Luck & Happy Holidays. e-plumber

Replies to this post
There are none.