Re: Regulator Valve on Qest Pipes
Posted by e-plumber on December 23, 2003 at 13:52:17:
In response to Re: Regulator Valve on Qest Pipes
: My 14 year old home has Qest polybutylene pipes, and my plumber recommends replacing original (coroding) 3/4" regulator valve with a 1" unit. Pipes are 1". Is this advisable?

The pressure regulator should be the same size as the piping it's protecting from excessive water pressure.
Check this link about PB.
Good Luck & Happy Holidays. e-plumber

Replies to this post
There are none.