Re: Western LowBoy toilet
Posted by Brian S. on December 21, 2003 at 03:24:17:
In response to Re: Western LowBoy toilet
Hi Tom, what parts do you neeed? I have seen these toilets, and I believe that you can use any standard toilet repair parts for them. If it is a ballcock that you need, a Fluidmaster 400A should work fine, since it is a two piece toilet. For the flush lever, any front mount left hand lever will work.If it is a flush valve that you need,you can buy any standard unit, but you will probably have to cut the overflow pipe to the proper heighth because those Western tanks are so low that most standard over flow pipes are generally quite tall. As for the tank to bowl nuts/washers, again, any standard set will work. Hope this helps,


Replies to this post
There are none.