Re: sink flange
Posted by hj on December 18, 2003 at 14:34:55:
In response to Re: sink flange
Trim to the Trade makes colored flanges for the more popular disposers, but I do not think the have one for GE. You may have to switch to a ISE or other more popular brand to find the flange you need.

: I have a GE garbage disposal, model GFC410-01, which comes with a stainless steel colored flange. We've changed to a white cast iron sink, and I'm having a very hard time finding a compatable flange in white. Any advice on how to track this down? GE has been no help. Many thanks.
: David

Replies to this post
There are none.