Hushflo replacement toilet fill valve
Posted by Jason on December 18, 2003 at 09:57:21:

It is time to replace the fill valve on an old 3.5gpf American Standard. I was checking through the fill valves available at the hardware store and found one that looks interesting. It is a very small valve made by Hushflo. The attendant told me that it works by sensing the water pressure above the valve to determine how full the tank is, so it knows when to stop.

Frankly, I'm sick of ballcock valves, this one is small and sleek, hopefully more quiet too :-)

Anyone had experience with them? I found a picture of it to illustrate.

Replies to this post