Re: Stripped Shower Seat
Posted by e-plumber on December 17, 2003 at 21:04:35:
In response to Re: Stripped Shower Seat
: I�m replacing the stems on my 3 valve shower. When I removed the diverter I noticed the seat was fully stripped. The square inside the seat has turned into a round circle. Any ideas on how I can get the seat out and replace it with a new one? Thanks

I have luck using a square seat wrench that tapers smaller towards the end. It has sharp edges and can really dig in & grab the stripped seat. I would not use an easyout, it's very easy to ruin the faucet if it doesn't go well.
Good Luck. e-plumber

Replies to this post
There are none.