Re: Kitchen faucet
Posted by hj on December 16, 2003 at 22:27:01:
In response to Re: Kitchen faucet
The side sprayers are "generic", so you will not find a "better" one.

: I am replacing our kitchen faucet and have been looking at the pullouts.
: I do use our sprayer a lot so I need one. We take our water from the small lake next
: to our house and tho it is filtered(our drinking water is distilled), small particles
: still get through. I clean the inflows to the washing machine every few months.
: I am concerned that if I get a pullout kitchen faucet and the holes get clogged in the
: sprayer, then I may be out an entire faucet. I am now thinking of getting a regular faucet
: with the separate sprayer. I would like a better quality sprayer, tho, as the one I am using
: now, a Price Pfister, does not have the pressure. With the lesser quality, and maybe all,
: sprayers, there is no way to clean the head. I was told at Home Depot that if the sprayer
: head gets clogged to just throw it away. Can you recommend a good quality faucet w/sprayer?

Replies to this post
There are none.