Re: Kitchen faucet
Posted by e-plumber on December 16, 2003 at 14:11:30:
In response to Re: Kitchen faucet
: I am replacing our kitchen faucet and have been looking at the pullouts.
: I do use our sprayer a lot so I need one. We take our water from the small lake next
: to our house and tho it is filtered(our drinking water is distilled), small particles
: still get through. I clean the inflows to the washing machine every few months.
: I am concerned that if I get a pullout kitchen faucet and the holes get clogged in the
: sprayer, then I may be out an entire faucet. I am now thinking of getting a regular faucet
: with the separate sprayer. I would like a better quality sprayer, tho, as the one I am using
: now, a Price Pfister, does not have the pressure. With the lesser quality, and maybe all,
: sprayers, there is no way to clean the head. I was told at Home Depot that if the sprayer
: head gets clogged to just throw it away. Can you recommend a good quality faucet w/sprayer?

Reply:
Delta makes a good pull out type faucet but with your water conditions, nothing will be trouble free, you will have constant problems.
Even if you purchase a regular faucet with the spray hose seperate, the internal parts of the faucet itself will get clogged with debris.
Good Luck. e-plumber

Replies to this post
There are none.