Re: replacing closet flange
Posted by Gary Swart on December 15, 2003 at 17:18:35:
In response to Re: replacing closet flange
You should be OK. The PVC/cast iron connection should be made with a Fernco coupler. It is not glued but it is clamped. The flange is supposed to set on top of the finished floor. It would have been a bit easier to get the bend in first, but the Fernco will give you a little flex and you can gain or lose a fraction of an inch to get everything lined up. Anchor the flange through the floor and into the subfloor.

Replies to this post