Re: Looking for a long tub spout
Posted by hj on December 11, 2003 at 08:25:51:
In response to Re: Looking for a long tub spout
You wil have to find a specialty faucet supplier, possibly someone like The Great Indoors, which has access to custom, unusual, items. Several companies make them but they are not the "run of the mill" manufacturers. You need something from a company such as California Brass or similar.

: I am looking for a tubspout that is at least 6-7 inches from the wall to the down-curve of the spout. I need a diverter and a satin nickle finish, preferably a couple of choices.

: Anyone know where i can find one?

Replies to this post
There are none.