Re: Tub diverter
Posted by hj on December 09, 2003 at 23:13:27:
In response to Re: Tub diverter
The diverter is a double seated part, ao if anything changes the distance it inserts into the piece in the wall, such as an oversized, or double, gaskets at the joining seal, it will cause your problem.

: Hi, I replaced the diverter in my tub/shower with a Danco replacement part. It is identical,the tub part works fine, the problem is when turning from tub to shower water comes out of both! I have replaced it with a new one and the same problem happened. Can you help???

Replies to this post
There are none.