Re: Driping shower head
Posted by hj on December 04, 2003 at 18:30:55:
In response to Re: Driping shower head
Given your admitted lack of experience, I would recommend you call a plumber to fix the shower valve. While there he can change your shower arm also.

: Can you help me, I have a shower head that drips at the rate of about two drips per second. We have a single knob (at least 10 years old) that controls both hot and cold water and I suspect that I may need to replace the knob/valve. However, I am all thumbs and would not know where to begin. Can you give me some advise... Also, I would like to replace the shower head in a different bathroom but the pipe that it is attached to has a ball at the end. Can I just unscrew the pipe itself and replace it with a threaded end with out too much trouble? (remember, I am not very handy)
: Thanks,
: Jim

Replies to this post
There are none.