Side flush toliet
Posted by Doug Guillory on December 03, 2003 at 16:45:37:
I purchased a used side flush toleit, the kind that flushes out the back wall and down the outside of the house. Inside The tank has no visable water, just a big black ball shaped valve that takes up most of the space.When ever it is flushed, water shoots out of the top. I know it isn't supposed to do that. Is this part replaceable, what is it called, and should I just buy a new toliet.They cost 500 and up so I'd like to repair if possiable.

Replies to this post