Re: Briggs toilet
Posted by hj on December 02, 2003 at 18:27:35:
In response to Re: Briggs toilet
Call a Briggs dealer. They can order one for you.

: I have a Briggs wall mount toilet and the diverter has failed. I think the part number of the whole assembly is 5130 (SP-30) but I can't find one in this area - St. Pete, Florida.

: Can you give me some parts folks that might help.

Replies to this post
There are none.